What is a partner church?
- A Partner Church commits 3% of general tithes and offerings to Multiply Indiana
- A Partner Church is wiling to open their doors to a church planting intern
- A Partner Church opens their facility for church plants within a 30-mile radius (on non-utilized times – Sunday night/Saturday/etc…).
- A Partner Church announces all Multiply Indiana church plants to their congregation and invite congregants to prayerfully consider joining a Multiply Indiana church plant launch team.
- A Partner Church leads with an open-hand by connecting church planters to needed relationships and social resources.
What is a partner individual?
A Partner Individual commits to weekly prayer and fast for Multiply Indiana and their church plants.
- A Partner Individual commits a percentage of their income above the 10% given to their local church to Multiply Indiana
How are MULTIPLY INDIANA church planters selected?
- The planter has completed a church planting assessment.
- The planter is interviewed by the Multiply Indiana Board of Directors and is fully approved to plant and be resourced.
- Multiply Indiana issues a memorandum of understanding to the Church Planter outlining our level of commitment and the requirements of the commitment.